“People have been waiting for this for decades,” the president said. “We have a huge amount of paper.”
The Trump administration released thousands of pages of records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (JFK) on March 18th.
More than 1,100 files, often with multiple pages per file, were deleted on the National Archives website around 7pm. Epoch Times is looking at files containing scanned copies of previously classified documents.
President Donald Trump told reporters Monday on a tour of the John F. Kennedy Center for Washington Arts Center in Washington that his administration will soon release a roughly 80,000-page JFK assassination file.
“We’re releasing and providing all of Kennedy’s files tomorrow. People have been waiting for this for decades,” he said. “We have a huge amount of paper. You have a lot of reading.”
It is not clear how many millions of pages of files already published, and Trump provided no details other than suggesting that he would not be edited.
“I said, ‘You just don’t edit it, you can’t edit it,'” the president said.
This is a broken story and will be updated.